The privacy and security of your personal information is our prime responsibility. The Junior’s Fashion Week may collect and use your personal data in the following ways:
- Anonymously, to track the pattern of your usage in a single session, or to keep a track of your potential purchases online;
- Individually, to maintain your ‘logged in’ status to a particular section of the site;
- Individually, to send you information about our products and services when you have both provided us with your personal data and consented to our services in this way;
- Individually, to send you information about our partners’ or sponsors’ products and services when you have both provided us with your personal data and consented to our services in this way.
- Individually, to conduct transactions online using your personal and credit/bank card details.
This information is not used to develop a personal profile of you and the log files are regularly purged.
JFW will never use your personal data in a way that you have not consented to, and will treat all data in compliance with the Data Protection Act.
Types of Information Collected and How It Is Used
JFW gathers personal information, such as first and last names, home addresses, e-mail addresses and credit card numbers, only when voluntarily submitted by you. If you make an online transaction, personal information will be collected from you in order to process that transaction.
With your permission, we will use personal information collected from you to send you information, such as JFW’s updates or information regarding various events, new fund-raising campaigns or major grant initiatives. If you do not elect to receive such materials, we will not send them to you.
Sharing of Personal Information
JFW reserves the rights to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of the site, to fulfill your requests, or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or an investigation on a public safety matter.
You are in control of any personal information you provide to us online. If at any time, you would like to correct the personal information we have about you or if you would like to change your preferences for contacts from us, you can let us know by contacting us at the postal address listed below.
Use the options in your internet browser if you do not wish to receive a cookie or if you wish to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Click on the “Help” section of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. If you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of this Web site.
Links to Other Sites
We may offer links to sites that are not operated by JFW. If you visit one of these linked sites, you should review their privacy and other policies. We are not responsible for the policies and practices of other companies.